Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Birthday: Sarah!

Happy Birthday Sarah!  She is turning nine today.  We just love having Sarah around, and love that we get to see her so much now.  She is such a sweet girl, always ready to help out and serve others.  Such a great example.  We love you Sarah!

Edited to add pictures:

We were invited to celebrate Sarah's birthday with her on Saturday, which included swimming!  It's always  refreshing to get in the swimming pool on a hot day.  Thank you, Robert and Norine for sharing your pool!  It was a blast!





 

2 comments:

The Hill Clan said...

OH I MISSED IT!!! I hope that you had a fantastic day Sarah!! Now that we're back home I can finally get going on the blogging thing again. YAY!!

The Hill Clan said...

How fun!!! I don't know how you could survive, or at least enjoy summer without getting into the water a little bit. I'm so jealous you are all so close!! Maybe someday we can come down for a visit.